- ( 0 Reviews )
Splash and Dash Groomerie & Boutique is a national franchise with over 36 locations throughout the USA and is currently in the process of opening additional locations in your area! We are an Inc. 500 company that provides a unique and upscale experience for our customers. We are a full-service Groomerie and Boutique that also offers retail, grooming, and membership-based grooming services.
We are looking for a talented Front Desk leader to join our team. Applicants must be able to perform in a fast-paced and detailed environment. Preference is given to groomers with at least one or more years of experience, but we will consider all applicants who are dependable, detail-oriented, and energetic.
Splash and Dash Groomerie & Boutique is a national franchise with over 36 locations throughout the USA and is currently in the process of opening additional locations in our area. We are listed in the Inc. 500 as one of the top 200 fastest-growing companies in the US.
Operations and Daily Duties
Do you want to:
• Get paid to sell dog baths.
• Bonus for pet grooming sales.
• High energy and big bonuses.
• Get doggy kisses and make bonuses.
Job Description and Expectations:
• The Front Desk Associate is essential to the productivity and profitability of the salon and is tasked with the responsibility of managing the onboarding, up-selling, and continued communication with our human customers.
• They also manage the flow of our furry clients at check-in and check-out. This position will be working closely with the other service staff members (Bathers, Groomers) while also communicating frequently with the Owner / General Manager to increase efficiency.
• The Front Desk Associate will be aware of all aspects of location operations, brand standards, and production abilities in the bathing and grooming departments. The ideal candidate will have no problem assisting across other aspects of the business when needed.
• The Front Desk Associate will be the face of this shop, a person responsible for educating, informing, and assisting customers while adhering closely to brand standards. Candidates should have the ability to exercise empathy when communicating with customers and are expected to promote our packages and membership benefits with clarity and excitement.
Operations and Responsibilities
You will be expected to engage with and participate in these areas of the business when needed:
• Pet Bathers
• Bathing Department Supervisor
• Assistant Pet Stylist
• Pet Stylist
Engagements include, but are not limited to:
• Makes scheduling recommendations for appointments.
• Assists with training.
• Quality Assurance.
• Works alongside the Bathing Department Supervisor to keep an open line of communication.
• Communicates potential salon safety hazards to management.
• Make management aware of any equipment damage or necessary repairs or replacement of equipment.
• Gives feedback and recommendations.
• Assists in performance reviews for salon staff.
Effectively and positively communicate with customers to accomplish the highest standards, productivity, and safety.
• Ideal topics of knowledge include but are not limited to:
• Brand Advocate on or off the clock.
• Passion for ethical pet care and proper cleaning habits
• Safe dog handling techniques
• Basic grooming and salon terminology
• Ability to perform all tasks mentioned above.
• Have 2+ years of Service based add-on sales experience.
• Dependable, detail-oriented, and energetic.
• Must be able to perform in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
• Comfortable interacting with and handling dogs every day.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds.
• Willing to work in a humid environment.
• Willing to follow all safety procedures and company standards.
• Ability to clean and not mind getting a bit wet.