- ( 0 Reviews )
Splash and Dash Groomerie & Boutique is a national franchise with over 36 locations throughout the USA and is currently in the process of opening additional locations in your area! We are an Inc. 500 company that provides a unique and upscale experience for our customers. We are a full-service Groomerie and Boutique that also offers retail, grooming, and membership-based grooming services.
We are looking for a few talented Pet Bathers to join our team. Applicants must be able to perform in a fast-paced and detailed environment. Preference is given to groomers with at least one or more years of experience, but we will consider all applicants who are dependable, detail-oriented, and energetic.
Splash and Dash Groomerie & Boutique is a national franchise with over 36 locations throughout the USA and is currently in the process of opening additional locations in our area. We are listed in the Inc. 500 as one of the top 200 fastest-growing companies in the US.
Operations and Daily Duties
• Interact professionally and effectively with all team members in the best interest of the company.
• Learn to correctly identify breeds, coat types, tools, techniques, and products.
• Ensures the safety and well-being of each pet in our care.
• Follows all Splash & Dash salon quality standards.
• Maintains productivity levels.
• Utilizes and cares for grooming tools, including brushes, combs, etc.
• Follow instructions when washing or drying an animal’s coat.
• Records necessary information in the computer program.
• Move animals and merchandise up to 40 pounds.
• Complete daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning.
• Have a passion for animal welfare.
• Able to work in a wet and humid environment.
• Does not mind getting wet and dirty.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
• Must follow all procedures and the company’s standards of quality.
OPERATIONS & DAILY DUTIES
Shampoos: A Pet Bather is required to correctly identify and follow application procedures either by hand for all shampoos and conditioners. Including but not limited to:
• Parched Pooch
• Fix the Itch
• Yucky Puppy
• Fabulous Fur Facial
• Flea & Tick Shampoos
• Degreasing Shampoos
• Prescription Shampoos
Pet Bathers can identify the correct techniques and safety procedures and apply them to the following pets.
• Short-coated dogs.
• Smooth-coated dogs.
• Combination coated dogs.
• Double coated dogs.
• Heavy coated dogs.
• Silky-coated dogs.
• Natural long-coated dogs.
• Curly coated dogs.
• Wire-coated dogs.
• Short haircut styles.
• Long haircut styles.
• Black dogs.
• White dogs.
• Advanced age dogs.
• Young puppies.
• Special needs/ injured dogs.
• Teeth brushing
• Ear cleaning
• Anal gland expulsion
• Nail trimming
• Nail filing
• Hair bows.
• Collar bows.
• Splash and Dash service.
• Smooth-coated dogs.
• Short-coated dogs.
Cleaning may include but not be limited to the following.
• Picking up and proper disposal of pet waste.
• Sanitizing soiled areas.
• Cleaning kennels.
• Cleaning tubs.
• Cleaning floors & floorboards.
• Cleaning lights & ceiling.
• Cleaning walls and doors.
• Cleaning break room.
• Cleaning bathroom.
• Picking up waste and garbage around the property.
• Cleaning glass surfaces.
• Other duties as needed.
Standards and Productivity:
• Understand productivity levels and goals set by management.
• Moves efficiently from task to task without wasting time.
• Understand the standards to which they are held.
• Demonstrates awareness of areas needing improvement.
Health and Safety:
A Pet Bather can perform the primary inspection of a pet and recognize problems. They will also know how to report these issues properly and do so every time in the customer database.
• Fills shampoo and conditioner bottles as needed.
• Keeps equipment clean and orderly.
• Correctly enter pet information in the salon software.
• Continually aware of their surroundings and alert the Supervisor to any immediate health concerns of a pet or employee.
Extras to Enhance Service
• Adjusts easily to pets with different personalities.
• Controls personal problems at work.
• Walks through the salon, observing any potential problems.
• Speaks quietly and calmly while in the salon.
• Treats every pet the way they would want theirs treated.